Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and Ohio!

Christmas was so great this year! Damon and I both got some great gifts and had a great day... My mom always does PJ's for Christmas eve so here we are...
For Damons birthday this year we were able to go back to Ohio where Damon served his mission! It was beautiful and FREEZING! We stayed with a good friend of Damons from his mission Dr. Henry Hook. He is the sweetest man I've ever met and I know why Damon learned to love him while he was in Ohio.. Henry let us stay with him for the weekend while we drove all around Ohio seeing the different parts of Damons mission. We even got to drive up to the Kirkland Temple. It was a great experience and very interesting to learn a little more about our church history.. enjoy the pics! ill have more soon.. seeing as I got a Nikon D40 for Christmas!!! YEAH!!! (Im still trying to figure out how to use and download all my pics)


X-MAS EVE



Dayton Ohio... Damons First Area






Kirkland Temple




Henry and His gorgeous property...



4 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

You are your hubby are such a gorgeous couple! I am so jealous that you got to go to his mission and see where he spent two of the best years of his life. LUCKY! Someday I'll go to my hubby's mission with him.

J and L Palmer said...

looks like a fun trip! a lot funner than if i were to go back to john's mission.. i'd starve for the time we were there.. nothing to eat and i'd prob come home with a disease..

Jaron & Abby said...

How fun! Ohio is were my moms side of the family lives and I love it there. I've never seen the Kirkland though. It looks so pretty especially with the snow.

Mara said...

Ok you guys are the cutest! It looks like you had a fabulous time... and fabulous pictures with you new camera toy!
Love you guys!
Mara