Sunday, November 9, 2008

BUSY!

Ashlee will be having her baby this week! I am so excited! I went to her shower a couple weeks ago, she got some really cute things! I can't wait to meet little baby boy Weston Vert!







My dad, mom, and my little brother Stetson all drove with me out to the Regional Tournament, to watch SCC play. Since I am one of the assistant coaches there (but never go) I drove all the way out to Glendale Community College where the Region Tourney was held, THREE days in a row! SCC won the whole thing and they are off to the National Tournament in Wisconsin next week!





We are such bums when it comes to Halloween. We never dress up or anything. Well the night before Halloween one of Damon's good friends Paul invited us over to carve pumpkins. Here's what Damon created!











Halloween night Damon's Dad, Step-Mom, and Step Brother came and Trick or Treated in our neighborhood. I think we had 500 trick or treaters! It was crazy! But we had a fun time handing out candy...






Last Tuesday night was my High School Coachs last WW home game. Coach Crook is retiring after 18 years of coaching and teaching.. All the Alumni showed up to the game and then played Queen of the Court afterwards for a good 2 hours! It was so fun to see old friends and play again..







3 comments:

kkalama said...

Wow! you have been really busy! I had so much fun at WW too. It was still really strange to think that we were once that small and young. We need to get together and play volleyball more often...before we are senior citizens. Ha ha!

Brea said...

Kami,
Hey I just found your bog...hope that's ok! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how awesome you and your family look and also how much I miss you all. Can you please tell them all hello for me. And tell Chandler that she is just beautiful just like you and chelsi!

Brea (Connelly) Hiatt

Emily Lauren said...

Good to see you Friday. Even though our husbands all ditched us :)
I'm glad you posted pictures from Ashlee's baby shower too. I haven't seen her in FOREVER, how is she? When is she due?