Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catching Up

I have ALOT of catching up to do!
The last couple of months have been busy as usual.

First and formost! I finally took my State Nursing Boards, and am officially a Registered Nurse! I can't even begin to describe how great it feels to be DONE with school and finally in my career!
The day I graduated, which was also Damon's Birthday, we had a little party and get together with friends and family.
I had Katie Tolman, Rachel Jorgensen's Sister in Law create these fabulous cakes! A Nurses Cap for my Graduation, and a big old fashion Dumb Bell for Damon's Birthday(see below).
They were Awesome! I loved them!


Ali and Sarah were in my Nursing Class! We got to graduate together that night! Love those girls!


Damon and Me after Nursing Graduation.

These are pictures from Christmas Eve. Its tradion every year to go over to my Moms side of the Family on Christmas Eve and then open Pajamas.
This year Chris got PJ's! He's offically apart of our family in exactly two weeks!!!

Damon's Birthday Cake!


We also had Chelsi's Bridal Shower this past month! I let her put more pictures up on her blog, but this was another cake I had Katie Tolman make for the Shower! ITS AMAZING! I dont know how she does it!
Chelsi and me at her Bridal shower.
The last few months have been mostly focused on Chelsi's Wedding! I can't believe that it is 2 weeks away! We have alot to do!

1 comment:

The Littles said...

I love the cakes those are soo awesome and good! Congrats friend on passing your board! Love ya